It’s August, so that means it’s already back to school for kids in Oklahoma. My daughter started back to school last week. It seems like school starts earlier every year. To help you make memories of back to school, I have created this Free Printable Back to School Interview for Kids.
Back to School Interview Free Printable
I think all moms love having keepsakes for their kids’ school days. A first day of school picture and homemade crafts. This free printable is meant to help you remember your child’s favorite things at that age in their life.
Back to School Interview Questions
This free printable will work for a boy or a girl. It has questions that your child can easily answer. Each year you compare the Interviews and the changes in their answers as they grow.
First Grade Back to School Interview
If this is your first year to do a Back to School interview, you will likely need to read the questions to your child and fill the answers in for them if they are starting first grade or younger. As they get older, you can let them fill out the interview themselves. As the years’ progress, you will notice an improvement in their handwriting and spelling.
Other Posts You May Like
- Who knows the birthday girl best game – Free Printable
- Unicorn-themed birthday party ideas plus free printable invitations & party planner.
- Free Printable Among Us Birthday party invitations
- Free Printable Farm Animal Birthday party invitations
- Free Printable Farm Animals Coloring Book
- Free Printable We Bare Bear Birthday party invitations