This Free Christmas card photo collage template has a unique design with pretty hanging ornaments that you can place your own photos into. Add your own photo and name to the card, and you’re ready to print it out and send it to everyone you know.
Photo Card Collage Template Free
Use my free Christmas card template this year to create a one-of-a-kind Christmas card that you can send to family and friends. The template will look great! And as a result, will save you money by doing it yourself. Plus it’s fun creating your own holiday card.
My free photo card template for Christmas is a fun way to share holiday greetings with your favorite people. Once you create it, you will have your own personalized Christmas greeting card. You can easily email it or text it to the people on your Christmas card list.
Because I love sharing free printables with my readers. This Christmas card photo template is free to download.
You might also like my Christmas List printable. If you are looking for a way to stay organized this Christmas, this is the printable for you.
How can I make a custom Christmas card for free?
Be aware, when you receive the link to my Free holiday photo card template it will take you to a program called Canva. You can use the free version of Canva to add photos to the free Christmas photo card template.
How do I get my Free Christmas Card?
First, you will want to sign up for my newsletter to gain access to my free printables. You will receive the password in an email. Second, you will want to download the Free version of Canva. You can use it on your computer, tablet, or smartphone. Be aware, the instructions I provide are for the computer version because that is my favorite way to use the program. Canva is relatively easy to use. Get access to the library below!!
Your main goal is to upload your photos, place them in the ornaments, and add your name. In the end, You will have your own cute personalized Christmas card with your photos! Print immediately at home, or send it to Walmart or another photoshop to be printed.
How can I make my own Christmas picture card?
- You can get them printed as 5″ x 7″ photos at your favorite photo print center. (HOT TIP: If you get them printed as actual cards at Walmart, they come with envelopes!)
- If you get them printed as photos, you’ll want to grab some A7 envelopes which can be found here on Amazon, and most craft stores.
- You can even skip the printing and email (or text) the digital version to your friends, family, or even your clients.
- These templates are super easy to edit and the whole process can be a lot of fun!
Other Posts You May Enjoy
- Free Printable A MAZE ING Valentine’s Day Cards
- Free Printable Cat Valentine’s Day Cards
- Free Printable Baby Yoda Valentines
- Free Printable Encanto Valentine’s Day Cards
- Free Meal Planning Printable