I don’t know about you but the new year always gets me excited about getting organized. Using my Printable monthly calendar will help you be on your way! You can print as many copies as you want and need! Making your life easier is my main goal. And I think it helps even more when it’s free!
My calendar is formatted to print on US letter size (8.5″ x 11″ paper). Each calendar on this page starts the week on a Sunday.
What can you use Printable Monthly Calendar for?
There are so many ways to use blank dated calendars, I like to use my calendar at work and I add important appointments, birthdays, and work meetings to it. I also use it in my planner and meal planning. Here are some great uses for my Printable Monthly Calendar!
- Tracking Daily activities
- Added to your planner
- Placed on the refrigerator
- Hung on the wall at work
- School schedule/planner
- Meal planner
- Weight tracker
- Exercise tracker
- Health tracker
- Medication tracker
- Work schedule
What paper do I use for my free Calendar Page?
- My favorite paper for planner pages and inserts is this paper. You want paper that is at least 28 lb and 97 bright. It will make the color pop and not bleed through to the other side of the page. This will let you print on both sides and have clean copies on the back and front with no bleed-through.
- For everything else, I use regular copier paper.
Calendar Page Usage
Files are for personal use only. No commercial use of the file is available. You may not share my files within Facebook groups, on websites, or in any other way. If used for educational purposes, the file may be printed and copied for classroom use.
Get My Free Printable 2023 Monthly Calendar PDF Templates
Life is a journey! Where will you take it?
Other Posts You May Enjoy
- Free Printable A MAZE ING Valentine’s Day Cards
- Free Printable Cat Valentine’s Day Cards
- Free Printable Baby Yoda Valentines
- Free Printable Encanto Valentine’s Day Cards
- Free Meal Planning Printable